Advice for OS needed

Hi Mina - I trust that you did actually read the review this time…? You did so…! Well; as you and I have clashed before on reviews by this very experienced unbiased tester - I can’t understand your reasoning at all - It takes a certain amount of arrogance to dismiss his findings as Akito does with mine…! Without a shred of evidence so far…
Just substitute “what a pile of Cr4p for a beginner to contend with…?" with the very experienced author’s “distribution does not feel polished or smooth once it is installed - lot of little problems, distractions, and glitches too. I’d recommend passing on this release and hoping things get ironed out in time for Ubuntu 21.04.
Further he notes “Software would consume 100% of my CPU endlessly, even after 20 minutes of waiting for a result.” - However, clicking the Livepatch icon brings up a message saying Livepatch is not available for this release. Which I suppose raises the question of why it was included in the menu for 20.10."
I think I called out this ubuntu quite correctly - you do not have to put up with any of the crap above when using Trisquel…
Perhaps this explains DistroWatch’s user rating of just 7.5 for ubuntu and 8.7 for Trisquel? There again I suspect you two know better…?

When potential Linux users check out it’sFOSS to find what to use - first up they get ubuntu - no bias or bad advice here then…?

1 ubuntu … quote “Easy to use” - Surely the funniest advice on the web… :joy:
2 Mint… quote “Performs great with older hardware” what a joke… :joy:

At least I try to redress the current imbalance and provide some good advice (AFAIK)
Then, when they install default ubuntu-20.10 - to be confronted with all that crap listed above - it will put some newcomers off for life. Surely we can do better than this…? :thinking:

https://ubuntu.com/blog/tag/microsoft

https://ubuntu.com/wsl

Wo…! Shock Horror it’sFOSS has never heard of NSA’s compliant mega dollar Mzoft tied up with Canabolical…? Wo! never heard of IOM registration for tax avoidance - F1 champ has… he buys his jet aircraft from there.
Get real - give me a break - who are you trying to kid…?