Privacy from police

You can got o Rob Braxman
and check out Robs phones. This site https://www.backmarket.com/tested-and-certified-used-google-google-pixel-4a-128-gb-black-unlocked/159362.html#l=11 is another option.

Ive used the pine and got to use while with someone the pine pro. Its not bad. Its not super fact or say samsung quality but then - it really isnt trying to be.

Rob installs the os so you just have to purchase it from him - the other site you can get phones and then install the os of choice. If you are not comfortable with that - check out what Rob has.

My friend has her family stuck there and she hears about it when they can make contact with her. You - and your family - head down and stay safe.

1 Like

Hi Kovacslt.
We currently have police able to access anything . A simple old pic at the beach more than 5km from your home uploaded on Facebook warrants a police to come knocking at your door in the middle of the night . It has eased up with most police in NSW but still bad in Victoria. Anyway graphene OS only good for pixel which is expensive in comparison to the pine ph. I will have to look more into lineage . Do you know about the pine and light ph ?

Stay safe

I haven’t done banking on it, but It seems to be just like having linux on either a desk pc or a laptop, so I would be surprised if you couldn’t.

wow . I’m definitely going to have to learn a lot of new stuff but Robs site got me a bit excited with the other products lol. the last 2 mths I have learnt so much about laws bills government and the ability to go around the back door with out us knowing anything until its done. Is your friends family in Sydney ? if they need anything and I can help I’m happy to do so. Just 1 last q . What i liked about the other ph was the abiity to simply turn off the camera and location and mic . is that a setting thing or ph feature ?
I really appreciate your help

1 Like

thank you again and sorry for my ignorance . So linux would replace my Microsoft making it safer ?

1 Like

In general - yes. I dont know what you are doing or considering but - even for just every day things - def yes.

Her family have moved well outside of town with other people for safety.

Those settings are a ph feature. Those hard buttons are pretty nice for that.

Getting one though is the problem. They are very slow to get product out for obvious reasons. You can order and get on the list. As long as you arent comparing to much much better phones - its a perfectly fine phone.

Gidday wfallen
I noticed its starting to get crazy in QLD . At least the other states as your self is about to have free speech still . I cant get over Victoria I have so many people there especially single mothers just barely holding on mentally . I have bitdefender . Which VPN would you recommend ?
Stay safe my fellow Australian

1 Like

Im just looking to have a ph for my basic stuff that I can feel safe doing or chatting on. I don’t need anything flash just simple . The more technology we have the more we can get in trouble with or abuse.
I’m in Parramatta area Sydney NSW . I have purchased a property in rural area Moree to go to if I have to but it will take me away from my girls and grandchildren . They are still under the belief that all is honky dory but The place I got can house everyone if needed. If not I got a great little place I can retire to if I cant work in the city. like I said if I can help or put them onto a group chat that can I’m here .
I did see one on the phones here that Rob has . I will see if he can maybe send me the details to change it over .

1 Like

I use two VPN services, after many years of trying all different VPN services, I now use Oeck VPN (Australian) and VPN.AC, (Romanian). Both perform very well for me, and either one is secure, however my favorite is Oeck because it is Australian.

If you really are serious about it, sneakernet is the only way!! :rofl:

Actually, the pinephone is already linux based. Not windows.

Hi kgwoo

so technically you are saying go old school lol. I will do that . Thank you for the education on the lingo

Thanks for the tip @wfallen - I’ve been looking for a VPN to use here in Australia.

FYI @Kiatsu, here in WA the govt/police cannot access any info from the COVID SafeWa app. The police are denied access including the current search for the missing girl in Carnarvon.

Just had booster this morning, they were not rushed off their feet at the hospital and yet did not want to participate in having a chat. Two lovely woman nurses, one asking questions like have you grown an extra head out of your arm, since your last vaccination?
Of course she never asked that particular question, though she asked if I was pregnant? I answered yes, as I am not at all skinny, rather on the big belly size. Pregnant with food I answered with, then the tumbling tumble-weeds came a rolling in, with Sons of The Pioneers faintly singing the tumble weeds theme song in complete silence. With the look of daggers from both lovely women. I admit I am a flirt, can’t help it just the way I’m built, mixture of flirtation to break the ice and having a laugh. Where has everyone’s sense of humour or for you Americans you spell humour as humor gone?

If you find yourself getting a headache, she paused afterwards and I nearly asked what for Christmas? But bit my tongue so hard, could not speak properly afterwards. After injection I thanked them but went all Londoner Cockney Fank You both Very Much, as moving my tongue seemed rather painful, especially as the word thank, means putting tongue between upper and lower teeth, to produce the TH sound https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz37aN2tBkA&t=24s

1 Like

If you want to vaccinate yourself go ahead, but that does not entitle you to judge others from your perspective which may or may not be correct. The “science” that you refer to is probably funded by Bill and Melinda Gates. Independent research comes up with very different conclusions, but I will not stoop to attempting to tell you how to manage your health.

Debunk these conclusion with independent science, then we can continue this discussion. Until then the topic is closed: 20 Lies - PANDA

1 Like

I am surprised and a bit disappointed by the fact that such a blatantly condescending and disgustingly judgmental as well as off-topic post is tolerated.

I’m just about to organise my first booster shot…

2 Likes