Amazon Prime on Linux : The Expanse Season 4

I’m hooked on the best Sci Fi show that’s ever been aired : The Expanse (read all the books too - I’m a big fan of hard sci fi, and I kinda hate Star Trek/Wars - yeah - I’m a geek that hates both of those!)…

Anyway - Amazon Prime have already aired all of Season 4 and I can’t find it anywhere…

My household pays/subscribes to Foxtel (Australia) Netflix and Stan… I barely watch any of the crap that’s on there anyway…

I just did a quick search and it seems that playback of Amazon Prime streaming is less than optimal under Linux… I really just wanna watch that show - will pay or download or whatever - whichever is easiest - and I won’t run Windows just to watch…

Watching Nightflyers right now - it’s okay - but nothing compared to the brilliance of The Expanse…

The two mentioned are actually fantasy movies/shows. That’s why it is hard to like those as a Sci-fi fan, as science fiction is actually based on science, but with speculations and maybe unproven additions. Whereas Star Wars is just fantasy I mean look at the ships… It just doesn’t make any sense. The light sabers are also impossible. If that all wasn’t unrealistic enough, they had to add a mysterious"force" to the story which is basically magic. So, it’s wrong to say that Star Wars is actual Science Fiction. Star Wars is of the fantasy genre with a setting in space.

More details please.I use Primevideo and it’s fine on my full hd screen.

This is the first I have heard of this show…
but, I have found all four seasons here… for free, .

https://putlocker.fyi/show/the-expanse/

I got a bunch of different ad screens, and one warning screen that stated it was not viewable in my location.
I just bypassed the ads, and closed the warning

The show began

I too, am a fan of Sci fi, and also watch

Dust,

shorts on youtube . all independent, some good others not so…

Just watched the first two episodes on my" Memory Deficient Dell"
without problems, other than extra buffering…
Guess I’m hooked now! going for episode 3.

The Expanse has been great!! Is this the new season??? Ill have to check it out if so.

Ive not had any trouble watching shows on Amazon. Im a big Babylon 5 / Stargate fan and Ive watched both there.

This is all four seasons ( except for F. Valli…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)
and you can choose from a link whichever episode you want.

Really? You are watching season 4 already?

Pretty sure S4 doesnt start til late May or mid June.

My bad…
You’re correct there’s only 3 seasons so far…
Guess I got caught up in the hype for 4, and a tie in reference to Frankie Valli,
( the four Seasons)

I’ve been watching since Season 1 first aired… hanging out for Season 4…

Facebook group have announced all of Season 4 available on Amazon prime - I wanna watch it before I cop any spoilers…

Watching Nightflyers right now - it’s okay, but nowhere near as good as The Expanse…

OK - lies, lies (and damned statistics, to paraphrase Samuel Clemens)…

Seems Season 4 hasn’t aired on Amazon Prime yet - the ads I’m seeing pop up on social media, are for Seasons 1-3 on Prime and marketing for clothing and accessories to promote the series on Prime and “prime” everyone for Season 4… The ads kinda “hint” Season 4 has aired, but it seems not so…

I use Amazon Prime in Chrome browser on Linux Mint 19.1 and have no issues at all!