Android tablet as second monitor in Ubuntu 22.04

Halo, I have problem in using my android tablet (fire HD 7) as second monitor. I was following steps explained in GitHub - Prayag2/android-as-monitor-linux: This script will help you use your android device as a second monitor, but I can not install android-tools, and I can not find the IP address needed.

Thank you so much

Could you be a little more specific? Is there an error message or anything?
A quick read of the GitHub states that you must enter the details for the connection in the vnc-app of the Android device. The needed IP address is (as I have understood it) the IP of your desktop/notebook where the tablet is attached to.
You can find it using the terminal:
ip addr (lists all network devices/interfaces)
or
ip addr show eth0 (lists a specific device/interface)

Maybe I can test this on a spare machine. Seems interesting…

By the way, he created a video for this too:

When I put this command in the terminal: sudo apt update; sudo apt install x11vnc android-tools libnotify-bin net-tools, after updating, in the last line I got this message: unable to locate package android-tools. I tried to google it, I found many options of android-tool-… etc. So I do not know which one. Sorry, I am a absolut newbie, I just love ubuntu, and want to get more out of it.

Because I want to use Android Fire HD 7 tablet, I didnt do the second step in the video (enabling USB tethering for faster connection), because there is no such menu in this tablet.

This is what I meant by “no IP address”

I successfully install the VNC, and the bVNC in my Fire HD 7 tablet. When I open my VNC in terminal, I got this

The VNC desktop is: ttasj-ZenBook-UX462DA:0
PORT=5900

Have you tried the x11vnc ‘-ncache’ VNC client-side pixel caching feature yet?

The scheme stores pixel data offscreen on the VNC viewer side for faster
retrieval. It should work with any VNC viewer. Try it by running:

x11vnc -ncache 10 ...

One can also add -ncache_cr for smooth ‘copyrect’ window motion.
More info: http://www.karlrunge.com/x11vnc/faq.html#faq-client-caching

There is no IP address, just like the tutorial in the youtube video in this line

The VNC desktop is:

That is my problem.

In Ubuntu, Android Tools are split between several package groups.I’m not familiar with the monitor utility you’re working with, I would guess that the ADB group would provide the necessary connectivity but if the documentation doesn’t list specific packages as dependencies, just install the alll the items listed that are available for your bistro version

https://packages.ubuntu.com/search?suite=default&section=all&arch=any&keywords=android-tools&searchon=names