Consider to update tutorial's title "Install and Use Qemu on Ubuntu"

Hello Friends

Exists the following tutorial:

Because it covers KVM installation too I consider the tutorial’s title should be updated to include this term too.

Thanks for your understanding

The QEMU/KVM combination is the most common, but QEMU can be used with othe things, like Xen or tcg, or on its own as an emulator.

1 Like

100% - I used it to emulate sparc on my ARM CPU MacBook using UTM… I use it to emulate i386 on my ARM MacBook so I can run Windows XP.

Suggestion : @Manuel_Jordan - instead of begging for tutorials (or further dumbing down of existing ones) - why don’t you try doing some research and write your own ones? You can always reply to “Install and Use Qemu on Ubuntu” with your own findings - that stuff is already out there mate, and only a google-fu away :smiley:

I actually blocked you for a while, 'cause of the constant begging… Sorry - it got annoying…

instead of begging for tutorials

I am not begging nothing. I am doing a research on Google and YouTube about KVM/QEMU/virt-manager, and each one has similar but not equals instructions about installation.

(or further dumbing down of existing ones)

I didn’t do that - in what line I am doing that?

If you read the current post - I am suggesting ONLY to update the title of the article to include the KVM term because the installation of that software is included in the article too.

that stuff is already out there mate, and only a google-fu away

I always do that …