Debian - Choose graphic adapter for kernel image at boot

Hello people. I’m currently running Debian 11 - Bullseye (by the moment of posting this, 10.8 is the most latest stable version) on a dual-boot computer (with Windows 10) and with an AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT graphics card. My situation is the following: I was trying to install OpenCL to make some 3D modelling and edition programs to run properly. Something went wrong and in newer kernel images that I install and run, it starts with llvmpipe (LLVM) instead of the amdgpu adapter (X.Org or AMD).

In order to avoid and confusion or misinterpretations, I’d like to list the installed kernel images on my computer, with the respective graphic adapter at start:

• Debian GNU/Linux, with Linux 5.10.0-1-amd64 (amdgpu, X.Org)
  • Debian GNU/Linux, with Linux 5.10.0-3-amd64 (amdgpu, X.Org) - I’m currently using this due to performance reasons.
  • Debian GNU/Linux, with Linux 5.10.0-4-amd64 (llvmpipe)
  • Debian GNU/Linux, with Linux 5.10.0-5-amd64 (llvmpipe) - Newest by the moment

In the case of llvmpipe, it runs with graphics with the unique and maximum size of 1024x768 at 76 Hz (which for me it is totally inefficient); and with amdgpu, a maximum size of 1920x1080 at 144 Hz (Max settings are because I’m currently using an AOC 24G2, a 24" gaming monitor; llvmpipe does not recognize very well this monitor, besides that prevents display rotation).

Given the details from above:

1. Is there any way to setup the kernel images to start with amdgpu instead of llvmpipe? I’ve tried to uninstall and reinstall the kernel images (from 5.10.0-4) and nothing happened.
  2. Is there an equivalent for nvidia-settings but for AMD graphic cards? Excuse me for this silly ‘off-topic’ question, but it is for managing monitor settings via GUI.

In the event that someone asks me about why I’m using this Debian version is because I was previously accustomed to Ubuntu and I wanted to try something new. Also, it had the minimum kernel version needed to use my wireless integrated adapter: Intel AX 200 with Wi-Fi 6 support, part of an ASUS TUF Gaming B460M-PLUS (Wi-Fi) motherboard.

I’d appreciate any help and/or advice you can give me for this situation.