Digital signatures in libreoffice draw

I have downloaded digital signatures on USB Token provided by the Digital Signature issuer. But when I try to digitally sign any pdf file through LibreOffice, the attached USB Token is not accessed.
Please guide me.

1 Like

If the source file is in pdf format then you need to open it in adobe acrobat to sign it.

Pdf viewer is free from adobe once installed it should automatically be available to open with this document. If not right click on the pdf file and select open with, then acrobat

Opening in libre office will try to convert it to another format and in your case an image.

But Sir,
To use Adobe Reader, there is no option available to download and install it on Linux. It’ updated versions are available for Windows / Mac.
Will you please guide me how to install Adobe Reader’s latest version compatible with Ubuntu 20.04.1 or other higher versions. except for paid versions.

As with all linux software you do not go to the web site you use the software applications centre offered by ubuntu where you will find adobe reader, just click and install.

All software in the repositories are checked and work on your version of linux so no hunting around or worries about what you download.

This shows you where and how

2 Likes