Dual Boot Menu Freezes

• I have an HP Pavilion Laptop.
  • Windows 10 was pre-installed in it which I later upgraded it to Windows 11.
  • Then I installed ubunutu 22.04.
  • I have an ssd (nvme)
    It installed smoothly and works smoothly but their is a small issue my dual boot screen freezes when I power up my machine.

I have to press f9 at start, it shows a Change Boot Order Menu. If I select Windows or Ubuntu, it then proceed to the same GNU GRUB version 2.06 menu but only this time it works fine.

Things Tried:

• Fixed clock on both Windows and Ubuntu

• Boot Repair through Ubuntu
    Ubuntu Pastebin
    Message from Boot Repair:
    Please do not forget to make your UEFI firmware boot on the Ubuntu 22.04.2 LTS entry (nvme0n1p1/efi/ubuntu/grubx64.efi file) !

• Now what I beleive is that at boot time the boot file is not the grubx64.efi file. These are all assumption based on some of the posts I have read. I don’t know how to do that.

Please, I am a beginer. If anyone could provide a detailed solution, it would be highly appreciatable.

Edit Number 1: In my UEFI firmware settings, ubuntu is on the top in boot priority option

Edit Number 2: Adding Screenshots so they might help.

It may be starting up with the wrong VGA setting for your machine.
Have a look in the BIOS and see if there is any setting which would vary what it assumes about the screen or mouse or keyboard at startup.
Linux does not control the screen until it boots. Before that the screen and mouse and KB are driven by primitive drivers in the BIOS. I think when grub starts, it still uses the BIOS drivers.

Regards
Neville