Financal Numbers and Vaules

When trading one asset for multiple assets of lesser value over time. And, if the price of the less valuable asset is gradually raised, in order to go unnoticed, will it devalue the more valuable asset?

Now, if that same valuable asset was traded with less valuable assets in large numbers on a daily basis, would it happen faster and could it keep that valuable asset from demanding a higher price?

For example, we use tokenomics on the blockchain to help us determine the quality and distribution of the token we created. For example, I may require a certain number of tokens to raise a certain amount of money, and this percentage will be used to run this erc. So, if tokens are created that have skipped the cycle, we don’t know what the token’s value is, so trading an unknown value against a value could occure a negitive action in the token of vaule thus stopping it from gaining more vaule and living it stuck unable to move back to a postive postion? I hope this is better written and here is and example below. Now take into fact that this is one of millions daily.
When trading one asset for multiple assets of lesser value over time. And, if the price of the less valuable asset is gradually raised, in order to go unnoticed, will it devalue the more valuable asset?

Now, if that same valuable asset was traded with less valuable assets in large numbers on a daily basis, would it happen faster and could it keep that valuable asset from demanding a higher price?

For example, we use tokenomics on the blockchain to help us determine the quality and distribution of the token we created. For example, I may require a certain number of tokens to raise a certain amount of money, and this percentage will be used to run this erc. So, if tokens are created that have skipped the cycle, we don’t know what the token’s value is, so trading an unknown value against a value could occur.

This and other posts are strongly suggesting you should do more research about such topics, before diving too deep into them.

1 Like

For the past two years, I’ve been watching and researching, following the patterns and perfecting them. I’m trying to find flaws in it and my theory, but I’m a terrible writer. I know what any finance professional would say, but hearing from others allows me to avoid second-guessing myself. I

If that is the case, I would strongly expect that someone else (for example, myself) would open this thread with such opening post and you should be able to answer it. Otherwise, it would seem like 2 years of research does not always deliver the same result, as one would expect from 2 years of research.

And you would be my best friend ever

I have to use a new tool i found and wow it is the quill bot for us that cant write it is awesome but it doesnt do math

When i say research on my end I actaully joined a group i seen doing something that I assumed would effect the out come of digital currecy. I learn by watching the trades online and then just used logic . but trying to eplain it to people leaves me dead in the water just like you just seen my writting abilty is f a smakl child because of my hands and a accident but my mind works great it is just epressing it

Here maybe this help s me eplain better this is a good example and Stellar is and open source foundation so this is perfectly legal, I hope it is well taken this is one of million daily small trades againt a vaule known biusiness with a price placed on it

Never said you are stupid. I’m just saying, that your questions suggest that you need to do more research on this topic, before doing something, which seems quite complicated, at first sight.

For example, this does not convince me. At all. “Just use logic” might work for some people, but for most people it’s not that simple. The easiest way to fail at “using logic” is to miss factors, which you do not count in and boom, your logic is absolutely flawed. Deducing complex results from a data set requires a complete data set (and flawless logic). If you have an incomplete set, your logical results, even if your logic itself is flawless, will still be wrong or at the very least incomplete, because you never had the chance to evaluate all possibilities, i.e. all data from reality, whether available or not.

1 Like

Understood so can i post the complete data set here . Also its a lot of data it would take years to complete that but from lets say ten accounts if the results are so over welming that it could be said either way yes or no would that work , I mean what I am getting at is its hugh and I am trying to find the short end of if 65% precent of trades to a vaule product are of non vauled prpoducts would it effect the price of that vauled asset

On the blockchain we have tokenomincs which is i guess a formula to figure out how many tokens would be needed to do the project . It helps investor see real numbers . We are supposed to have a white paper a toml file and a site with url linked to the token . If it does not it is a unknown token which has no vaule, people take those in their own wallet with their own xlm which has a vaule and trade it by the millions with the token of vaule eventually bulding false vaule in their own topken then selling it in the illegal exchanges to new comers scamming then, There are millions a day happening and all to xlm so that flaw allowingme to name the price i wanr for my token has to come from something being lowered in vaule correct like this StellarExpert | Stellar XLM block explorer and analytics platform

xlm has dropped steady and not gained ground for years while all other crurrencys including those with no real vaule pass it using it as a marker to rise the vaule falsly of thier assests im at 12000 tokens so far of 900 billion tokens that have done this for 2 years there has to be a negitve out come ? correct

And yes I know no one called me stupid I was just explaining when i mistype and bable it is because of my neerves and i apologize. Biut compared to the guys here I am not on the same level at all. Which is great for me because I get to pretend to be smarter ask questions and learn some. Untill they start charging me for advise lol

Trading pairings like this that aren’t really qualified to trade anywhere on the earth are permitted to do so on stellar due to a hole in the wallet that allows token creators to put any price on it and trade across chains, which should never influence the price of either asset. It should have no real worth if it is not a recognized asset. This is the fault in the system that is costing investors millions of dollars and making the con artists who sell them affluent.
Trading pair: XLM
Depth: 20
Precision: 0
Price
yCOLE
Market depth, XLM
0 XLM/yCOLE
Price spread: 0 XLM (0%)

almost identical to all 20000 other account doing it