FotoKilof gui for ImageMagick

I have tried to follow the guidelines in this link and have installed python3 and pip and downloaded FotoKilof. I have verified that python3 comes up when I ask for version, and pip is active. ImageMagick is installed and usable from the command line. I am running Linux Mint 20. I would really like to use this gui but I guess I need a simpler step by step guide to installation. I am too thick to follow these instructions and have been unable to find detailed instructions elsewhere.

I did extract the files for FotoKilof after downloading, then cd to the extracted folder and tried “sudo python setup.py” and got the following message: File “setup.py”, line 9
SyntaxError: Non-ASCII character ‘\xc5’ in file setup.py on line 9, but no encoding declared; see http://python.org/dev/peps/pep-0263/ for details, But, not being a computer geek, I have no idea what to try now.

The command line is workable for ImageMagick, but I don’t use it often enough to remember all the subtleties of the commands and having to look everything up every time I try to use it is a real PITA.

1 Like

Thanks for mentioning this!
Looks very promising, I’ll try it.
I myself could use this time to time, so if I can make it work, I’ll return with a howto…