Getting Wi-Fi drivers for XPS13 on Ubuntu 20.04

Could you possibly do an article on how to fix this issue if one doesn’t have the ability to connect to Ethernet? I’ve got the xps13 and can’t connect to anything but WiFi, and I’m unsure what to do regarding getting the proper driver to connect via WiFi and solve the problem!

Boot into a live medium that supports your WiFi card without issues. I assume you upgraded from 18.04 to 20.04, so your WiFi apparently works on 18.04.
Therefore, you just need to put 18.04 on a stick, boot into it, download the driver as a package, without installation, and then transfer this package and install it within 20.04.

Alternatively, you can search for the correct driver as a deb package and just download it directly via ftp/http from the respective repository.

Welcome to It’s Foss Community. Wow, another reported problem with Ubuntu 20.04 and WiFi.
You may also want to do a search on WiFi here at the forum. I had a problem with Xubuntu and WiFi, but the internet worked with an Ethernet cable. Not sure what I did different on the second install of Xubuntu, but WiFi worked.