How to get Mofo Linux on bootable USB drive to save bookmarks and files to persistent storage?

How to get Mofo Linux on bootable USB drive to save bookmarks and files to persistent storage? Everything keeps getting wiped after I shut down and remove the USB.

Hmm, I don’t know much about this distro maybe you can try Tails Linux, it has the same goal as mofo and it has persistent storage, here’s the link

Did you install MOFO with ubiquity or with calamares installer ?

This is information from the Mofo Linux homepage:

MOFO Linux contains Encrypted DNS, OpenVPN, Softether, Tor, Freenet, and I2P, and other software tools which provide anonymous and / or secure access to the internet and circumvention of state censorship restrictions. The system is designed to run from a bootable USB stick or "frugal install" on a hard drive or SSD. It also runs great in a virtual machine.

Browsing history and usage tracks are destroyed on shutdown.

For persistence, set up MOFO Linux with an extra casper-rw partition wich will contain user files and system changes.

Additional link:

Neither. I used Rufus and created the partitions when loading the iso onto the usb. I have a partition on the usb I just don’t know hwo to access it. Anyways. I have ditched Mofo. Theres no communities on then net that use it so finding help with Mofo in impossible.

I appreciate this reply. Thank you.