Is it the time to think?

FB Jail is what we, the inmates, call it, another term for it is to get “zuckered”…

I just copped one this morning / last night, 30 days… “hate speech” for quoting some lyrics from one of my favourite recording artists, Lingua Ignota :

That’s the second time I’d quoted her lyrics and gotten zuck’d… how utterly ridiculous… last time it was 3 days…

I can go 3 days without posting or reacc’ing, but thirty’s a stretch - so it’s over to my backup account and add more of my friend’s circle…

1 Like

I missed the free time.
I’m not on Facebook.

Damned!!!

br Niels

1 Like

Neither me :smiley:
So we have our fb-less free time by default. :wink:

1 Like

If you leave the work to AI (artificial ignorance) that should be done by humans.

I just got out a few days ago!!!Seems like FB is being ran by a bunch liberals degenerates that
don’t even know what bathroom to use!!!

Yet FB is meant to be a multibillion dollar corp, Google, YouTube too, yet still all of them are plagued by copyright. If your company is that rich, then surely sort out the copyright, by sponsoring every single movie, game, cartoon, music artist, Actor or Thespian, every piece of literature or word said or sung by famous people through out history? To just have quoted a song lyric though is going over the top. Give humans back their jobs so not relying solely on Bots, which are programmed by humans in the first place and full of human errors.

We are in 2021, though take me back when YouTube was not bullied for copyright all the time, when you could post virtually anything without getting hammered for it. After Google took it over all this you can’t have that in your video without the proper permission from the person that owns it. Yet if you do your own interpretation of a song or movie, then that’s fine. Even to the extent if you mix the video clip up with copyrighted content, without showing the original in it’s original form, but blended with something else then that’s fine. I hope FB will one day have to close down altogether, maybe people will stop being zombies on their Multimedia devices and actually take a look up and what’s ahead of them, as they walk down the road.

the banning wasn’t over copyright, it was alleged detection of “hate speech” in those lyrics I quoted…

I won’t quote them again, even here…

But something along the lines of :

k_ll them all
k_ll them all
k_ll them all

2 Likes

You won’t get banned from this forum for quoting song texts.
At least as long as I have a say in it.

1 Like

Ditto this, and only because I got the weekly itsfoss email.

Sometimes context is important. For example, a message from one person seems rather harmless, while the same message from another message might seem less harmless.

From the terminology you are using

it’s pretty easy to deduce that you are at least not that far away from an Alex Jones type of community.
Therefore, if you already stood out as such a person and then start quoting Goebbels, I can see a reason why your quote isn’t taken as harmless as it could seem perhaps coming from a more neutral and less “everything is a war” perspective.
This aggressive terminology you are using is what you would most likely describe as the “simple truth” or something, but in fact it’s just reality and life. It’s not a war. It’s not people trying to suppress you personally. It’s just idiots trying to shut up other idiots’ expressions.
In this example Facebook shut down your expressions.

1 Like

@Cthulu
I got a FB notification like that, I posted back that is was none of their
business, and they threw me in FB jail!!!LOL!!!

I deleted my post because this is the third time I’ve perceived ill will from this “moderator”. I apologize for taking up your time and will choose to just apply my thoughts elsewhere so they can rule from their toilet by themselves.

Perhaps re-reading Abhishek’s comments on the “Discussion” forum uses would do a body good. :wink:

1 Like

Yes, I am totally infamous for being anti free speech. Just ask all the veterans here. Right guys?

3 Likes

This is so true. That’s why it is so important to have humans taking decisions and not algorithms.

A truly evil dictator!

2 Likes

Free speech is the stanchion of Democracy. Misinformation can only be fought with factual information coming from reputable sources. Reputable sources need to earn that title. Misinformation has millions of authors, but truth has but a few.

2 Likes

So that explains to me why our elected politicians are turning from the truth of an issue
and making up their own little lies and expect everyone to believe!!! Some of the
“so called misinformation” comes closer to the truth, than one may want to believe!!!

I think, drifting into this area of discussion does not do the title of this thread any justice.

2 Likes

@Akito
I agree!!!

The fact that foolish people are often stubborn must not blind us to the fact that they are not independent. In conversation with them, one is dealing not at all with a person, but with slogans and catchwords that have taken possession of them. They are under a spell, blinded, misused, and abused in their very being. Having thus become a mindless tool, the foolish person will also be capable of any evil and at the same time incapable of seeing that it is evil."

Dietrich Bonhoeffer

1 Like