Linus Torvalds - incoherent ramblings of a crazy old man

As @Akito is using off topic cheesy tawdry tactics to swamp or drown out another post I thought I would create a new Topic here so that the Groupthink Fanboys - other genders available t&c’s apply - Hi Mina :wink: can vent their old spleens here again in ignorance of Linux’s history.

Wish Linus (and his father) could make his mind up about something - where does he stand on infecting Linux with NSA spyware or finances coupled to Mzoft…? Ooops did I get away without mentioning NVIDIA and drivers - Oh deary me :thinking: :slightly_smiling_face: :joy:

Thank you for taking me especially into account!

However, with this topic, I could definitely use some mansplaining because I don’t really get the message.

To me, sorry, I don’t want to offend, I’m just too intellectually challenged here, it effectively sounds like “incoherent ramblings” to me.

Hi Mina, - me neither - crazy ramblings indeed! Some on this Forum place weight on his every word and even his finger salute, so this, once again, should add some balance…? :upside_down_face:
Or a bit of ridicule… :wink:. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Take your pick… :zipper_mouth_face:
Would it not be great if they could get together rather than Linus jumping in with the enemy - Mzoft :woozy_face: Barf Out :face_vomiting:

Was thinking of you when the snow came in on Arctic Winds… :cloud_with_snow: :snowboarder: :snowflake: :snowman_with_snow:
Suspect you deal with it a lot better than the English…?
Yes, there is a MG-F rag top somewhere under there as Sally-Anne our Campervan (MotorHome) looks on with long icicles though snug inside with central heating. :sunrise_over_mountains:

:snowflake:

Stay Safe :mask: