Linux-enthusiasts in/around Lucknow,India

I’ve been following your site since got introduced to linux-world and would not be exaggerating to say that it provides most of the complex issues in a simple format.
I am now actively in business of refurbishing donated\cheaply-bought old machines and cellphones with FOSS and distributing (for free or @a very affordable amount) to the deserving and needy.
It would be nice if I could get in touch with other linux-ppl around Lucknow and around. Kindly forward the list of linux-lovers if you can part with one for our common cause.
Utkarsh@ +91-9648542430

2 Likes

I don’t have such a list Utkarsh. Maybe try searching for Linux Users Lucknow or something on that line. I am sure there would be some Linux related groups in Lucknow or neighboring Kanpur (that has IIT and several other engineering colleges).

1 Like

Hello and welcome to our community. I think @abhishek has provided the best possible answer for you with his reply.

1 Like

Namaste, ucma-ji.
Have you tried posting in Neighbourly? It was launched by Google to provide local connections (and to compete with Facebook).
I found people in my neighborhood using an app called NextDoor, which I believe is only USA.

1 Like

Thank you @abhishek, @cliffsloane and all for the welcome. I would look at the options suggested. Meanwhile any further lead on DEUVAN is welcome and awaited as it’s grown out of infancy,shall we say…and HEADS too deserves a mention.
Best wishes,utkarsh

1 Like