My first Debian attempt - And a second one

Well Roger you are one weird guy - nothing wrong with that.
I cordially reply yet this is still not good enough for you - just what is wrong with you. I even offered to…

… just how nice and kind can one guy get…? :hugs: Yet you respond to this kind offer with a childish rant… :baby: and throw your toys out of your pram :astonished:

Beggars belief - Dude; how pathetic can you get - better not say more…!

You are so way off the mark again - could I make a last ditch attempt to bring you back to some kind of reality…? :pleading_face: You keep on ignoring advice known to most as I have tried to kindly point out just go to h-node - IT IS THAT SIMPLE - anyone can understand this but you; as you keep posting the same stuff over and over boring the crap out of everyone. As I said - you can lead a horse to water but you cannot make it drink :horse: :tropical_drink: was this ever so true in your case…

Does it work with free software - no It would suggest to most people that they may have a problem and may need an adapter - but Hey; not you - you know better. Far out Dude: conceited arrogance or what…?

Again Dude - you really have lost the plot here in your tantrum. What does this sentence mean…? Do you not check with reality before posting…

Again Dude - you really have lost the plot here in your tantrum.
I am astounded Dude - do you not know how to search under a profile…? You are just so out of touch with reality - to top it all you posted here too… Jeeeeeeeez… Dude

It is well known by most and yourself that I have three computers all working faultlessly and that my Dell E6420 was dual boot Win10-Pro - ubuntu :woozy_face: :face_vomiting: This is where I started out and know it inside out but never liked it. I have also tested Bodhi and EndevourOS to name but a few. :slightly_smiling_face: :wink:

I think you should apologise - Don’t you? In light of all that I have corrected you on - you say unbelievably…
:astonished:

This coming from you …Quat :crazy_face: :joy: You have got to be joking… I do know my arse from my elbow and the efficacy of my tests are validated by experts outside of this forum. Send PM if you need the full list. I am still waiting for Akito to provide evidence to the contrary and carry out the test to prove …

Instead all I am getting is throwing pig shit :poop: and no answers or tests that contradict real experts. Hey Dude - I can take this without even breaking into a sweat - so get real…

Do you have inside information on this…?
What do you know…?

That you ended with recommending the second slowest mainstream that I have tested distro speaks volumes :rofl:

Edit; should anyone want to take the piss or criticize my tests just have a quick read at ubuntupit or here: My Tests personified …

Work your way down to the heading, yes Heading Performance & resource usage and read “RAM usage hovers slightly above 1 GB, which is a bit high. But then, as you start using the distro, it chokes up quickly. With some package management, media playback and a few other tasks in parallel, Mageia quickly hit the swap space and starting slowing down. I have not seen this with other distros on the LG RD510 laptop
This is exactly what my tests quantify for our FOSS membership so they know a slow poke when they see it!
Yeh but “who gives a flying piece of pig shit” well I and many others do