New User Limit of Replies

I guess there has to be a limit (?) but as a newbie with an issue its rather annoying to find that I now have to wait 19 hours before I can reply to a comment in a post.
Is there anyway we can “chat” with other members to help resolve issues?

just asking !

1 Like

You can always send personal messages. Just click on the specific user’s icon and hit the “message” button.

2 Likes

If users do that it excludes others from listening in, quite often I watch the chat on subjects I know nothing to boost my own knowledge.
But yes I agree a faster inter exchange would help, down side is that we are not on call 24 7 to answer questions in a world where everyone wants instant answers and for free

2 Likes

totally agree with that and I wasnt expecting anything 24/7 (I need my sleep) but it was annoying to have to stop in the middle of a conversation with my helper just as I was reinstalling the OS!
I appreciate the help and understand we all not all on the same continent… :+1:

2 Likes

If you need to add further information to your question (which might suggest an initial inadequacy of detail in the first place to help identify the issue), can you not just edit the original question to include the further detail rather than just add to the comment trail?

1 Like

Excellent point well made!