Let me announce QVGE - Qt Visual Graph Editor. It is a multiplatform graph editor written in C++/Qt.
QVGE is a fairly straightforward, open-source tool that enables users to manually design relatively simple graphs for their projects.
It has following features:
- Easy interactive editing of indirected, directed or mixed graphs
- Support of node and edge attributes (colors, shapes etc. as well as user-defined ones)
- Auto-layout and auto-creation of graphs via OGDF framework
- Import from GraphML, GML and GEXF formats
- Export into PDF and popular image formats
- Export into GraphViz DOT format
- Export into DOT format
- Export into GEXF format
The application can be downloaded from here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/qvge
The project page & changelog on GitHub: https://arsmasiuk.github.io/qvge