Unsubscribe from article comments

Hello! I’m new…love this site and community. Thank you for your time. I subscribed to an article I commented on. I want to unsubscribe but can’t figure out how. Regards

1 Like

Welcome to “It’s Foss” @Davethetech. It would be helpful if you told what you subscribed to.

1 Like

This one here. Thank you.

1 Like

are you getting the updates by email? if so, there is usually an unsubscribe option at the very end of the email.

My email doesn’t look like that. There is a link to follow for unsubscribing in my email. But when I click that link it just takes me to the article? Thanks for any help you can provide!

1 Like

did you subscribe at the very end of the comments section? after i did so, the button that said “subscribe” now says “unsubscribe”:

2 Likes

@01101111, you not only take a screenshot, but also take the pic to photoshop (or something like that) and draw on it for him. Wow, talk about draw me a picture! Nice.

2 Likes

It was set at subscribe, went through the steps to subscribe/unsubscribe. And put a test comment just for fun. I think I checked the box that said " notify me if someone replies to my comment"… not an emergency, thanks for the help and suggestions. Kind regards, Daves

1 Like