Update and Improve tutorial about "sources.list"

Hello Friends

Through the following valuable tutorial:

Is mentioned about the /etc/apt/sources.list.d directory. In this domain exists the following current tutorial:

Pls, consider to update it and improve it about the following (my current case):

Consider when you have Ubuntu Desktop 20.04 LTS upgrated to 22.04 LTS. Therefore how to upgrade all the content of /etc/apt/sources.list.d? It is currently out of date.

Thanks for your understanding.

I think that part is more appropriate for the ‘upgrade ubuntu version’ tutorial.

And it is mentioned there (if I recall correctly).

You can reenable the PPAs from software & updates tool. If the PPA is not available for the new version yet, you’ll see the error while updating. And in that case, you have to disable it again.

Thanks for the reply

I think a 3rd tutorial should be created, as secondary reference, where the others two can refer it

And it is mentioned there (if I recall correctly).

I will check it.

You can reenable the PPAs from software & updates tool. If the PPA is not available for the new version yet, you’ll see the error while updating. And in that case, you have to disable it again.

I think this content is a nice candidate to be included with some figures in a tutorial.