Video/Audio editing - cutting out translator's voice (audio & video)

I can’t seem to find a suitable answer to my endeavour, I thought I might ask for advice. I have a video from a conference with the speaker using english and a translater some indian language. I’m looking for a way to cut out the translator’s part entirely, audio as well as video. Is there a software that would allow to recognize and differentiate the two voices, the speaker’s voice and the translater’s voice and automatically eliminate the translator’s voice? This would prevent spending hours, cutting out each translation passage…

That’s an interesting idea but unfortunately I am not aware of such a tool.

Perhaps in near future we’ll have such AI powered video editors but for now, you’ll have to do the manual work. Not a pretty thing to do but I see no other alternative.

2 Likes

I had same idea some years ago, but … there no such tools. And now there no good examples of AI software that can do it correctly. Only thing that i can suggest is mute volume when you aren’t speaking, it works good, but it hard. You need manually crop records, it can’t be done in films for example. But if you are editing short videos (for social media using some filters for example) it’s good way, can try it