What is the best Linux OS overall?

Apologies Roger, operating on too many subjects and not answering direct questions in a timely manner.

https://trisquel.info/en/wiki/setup-wireless-card

The h-node wifi site is a resource that will help users find information about if wireless cards work with all Free Software. Users are encouraged to submit hardware information to h-node because this will help the community know which hardware is supported and which to avoid.
If I had got my brain engaged I would have realized that I have already covered this under your own Topic (twice) so can’t understand why we keep coming back to this…

Cool … Suggest that you still do an upgrade per my post above “unsupported update backports” after you have all your extra apps (if any) loaded. You can then un-check it afterwards for future updates.

As I said before "it just gets on with tasks at hand without fuss.” There is no need to tweak anything just get on with whatever. However as I have said before I am in the minority here, there are many Fossers who like nothing better than to tweak all day and I can understand this as I used to set up SolidWorks to my personal preferences and with Ffox in bad old Win-Vista days. :face_with_head_bandage: :woozy_face:
Tweaking panels fonts whatever is just so easy too… :smiley:
Stay Safe :mask: