- Customers receive more value from DevOps. Delivering value to customers is the driving force behind every business.
- Make release cycle shorter.
- DevOps accelerates the time to market.
- Reducing development Expenses.
- DevOps promotes continuous growth.
Trouble is - too many people quoting those principles, but ONLY knowing the buzzwords, not a clue how to implement any of it… but they sound good in a boardroom with a powerpoint slide set with those bullet points…
Don’t get me wrong… I like the idea of SysOps (my professional area of expertise)… fail often, but fail fast… repeeatable deployments… orchestration… configuration management…