Windows 11 copied Linux theme style and UI LoL 😂

Not really.
Even for an everyday-use Linux installation would not recommend below this (except UEFI/TPM which I don’t really care at the moment).
However, I suspect those requirements are the bare minimum just to start Windows, but if one wants to use it as well, not just boot it up, will need more decent hardware.
Remember this classic?

That’s going to be valid all the time :slight_smile:

On the other hand, time to time it’s good to get some new hardware. What I like especially that newer stuff draw less power. The last 2 years my kids (they are 3) spent in online schools. The first year they used Core2 (Q9400, E8400, E8500) machines with quite old LCD monitors. The monitors needed 30 to 55W, the machines used 70 to 120W, and it was sometimes painfully slow, and because they were constantly much loaded (CPU near 100%) they drew the high power constantly.
In more steps I could buy second hand a set of motherboards with i3 8100, 8GB RAM, and when sold the old monitors, got newer pieces, Fujitsu B22 T7.
Now the machines take 22 to 70W depending on load, but when idling (most of the time) that value settles neer the lowest end 22W. The monitor takes below 11W (brightnes somewhat above minimum, but that’s more than enough in the room).
So we got some new hardware, and freed up noticeable power, 3 (old) computers needed approx. 400W to run, now the 3 (not new, but much more recent) computers need a bit more than 120W to run.
My smallest son required Windows too, because of some games. Interesting observation is, that when Debian is idling, the computer uses ~22W, when Windows 10 is idling, it takes ~25W.
During the last year approx. 1/3 of the price of the new(er) HW returned in using less power.
So yes, sometimes it’s time to get new(er) hardware, it may be worth.
Hopefully the online school is over, and never will get back, but the computers stay, just less utilized.
But when they are switched on, run much smoother and more comfortable, than their old counterparts.