• Konqueror
  • Epiphany
  • Waterfox
  • Slimjet
  • Min
  • Nyxt

0 voters

I hope I have added the major ones…
Reply if you want to add one which you use…

Thanks!

Regards,
Hrishikesh

1 Like

12 Hrs gone…
Brave and Firefox are close.
Brave is leading by 1%! XD

Regards,
Hrishikesh

1 Like

Librewolf doesn’t seem to be there.

Oh yeah!
Really sorry…

Lemme add it up quick,

Regards,
TypeHrishi

Oh…
Cannot add,
Shows error regarding,
You cannot add an option after 5 mins of the pole.
Sorry broooo…

Regards,
TypeHrishi

Seems that FireFox is returning again.
It’s 50% to FireFox…
Many of my friends left it but have again restarted using it.
I have also come back to FireFox.
Comment about your thoughts.

Thanks!!

Regards,
Hrishikesh

I used Brave for two years before switching to Microsoft Edge, and it was a pleasant experience. The browser performed admirably for the most part. Cross-platform or multi-device sync, on the other hand, is not as simple and straightforward as it is with Firefox, Chrome, or Microsoft Edge. Tracker and ad blocking are both available in the browser, and they operate flawlessly. If you’re coming from Chrome, it won’t take long to become used to Brave because it’s built on Chromium.

I’m using Brave across 4 computers, and was also running it on my work based Windows 10 laptop (changed jobs - don’t have that laptop any more) - i.e. 5 computers… Sometimes as many as six?

When I first tried Brave, the sync feature was a PITA, i.e. you had to have BOTH computers nearby one another to copy the “string of random words” between them… But it’s working fine for me now…

MacOS : Monterrey (started out as Big Sur) on MacBook Pro M1
Linux : Fedora 35 on Ryzen 7 desktop machine (was previously Ubuntu 20.04)
Linux : Fedora 35 on Ryzen 5 Thinkpad
MacOS : Monterrey, on a 2018 MacBook Air 13" (i.e. a sluggish pig of an i5 - seriously - it’s about 800% slower than Apple Sillicon).

Brave sync works across them all… The odd / occasional time I do use Google Chrome, and somehow end up at Youtube, and faced with YOUTUBE ADS! I know I can’t manage without Brave… The last time I had an issue with Brave sync, was due to my impatience, I wanted INSTANT sync! Google Chrome’s sync does seem a tad faster… But I’m going to keep using Brave…

I have double-whammy ad blocking, I also run Pi-Hole on a “headless” Pi4 (4 GB RAM) plugged into ethernet my WiFi / Broadband / VDSL router…

One of these days, I’m going to cut over EVERYONE in the house to using the Pi-Hole as DNS server (via DHCP) - at the moment, I’m letting my own computers get IP via DHCP, but manually adding DNS servers so that the primary is my Pi-Hole machine… I did have it like that a couple years back, running on a Pi3, but both my daughters complained that it played havoc with their shitty iDevices (iPhones).