EndeavourOS Review

Hey @Mina - would you like to read it again and issue a correction for your misleading untrue post :lying_face:

Garuda wasn’t meant to be installed in a virtual machine and did just this and only this. What :astonished: This DistroWatch Guy; Jesse Smith must have personally tested hundreds of distros and I like his in depth trusted reviews.
To quote Jesse -
“On my laptop both desktops were noticeably more responsive.” So where you get this virtual machine and only this I do not know - please explain. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: His comments were based on actual installations SFAIK :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Where is this advice you talk of which forms your reply…? A search on their front page and their wiki page gives ZERO results… :roll_eyes:
In my appraisal of his review I was being KIND for you as I did not list all the many faults - Now I would say do not go near that steaming pile of RAM hungry :poop: :scream:

Imagine someone slagging off a review without reading it :wink: :thinking: :slightly_smiling_face: :joy: