Garuda does it have a live version?

Hi Mina, since you find it necessary to repeat yourself may I do likewise… without any intimidation and threats of a ban by PM hidden from our wonderful diverse it’sFOSS membership…? Thanks to the big man, with a big heart - @abhishek he has graciously allowed me to defend myself - as would any other decent person - without threats from you or others. It’s much better out in the open. What do our dear readers think…?
So let me now repeat myself…

It is abundantly clear to our membership or any transient visitor that, until I joined the conversation, you were all on a one way groupthink trip extolling the supposed virtues of Garuda whilst withholding or hiding pertinent information that you well know of, from this valued it’sFOSS member - quite disgraceful - and from two moderators who should know better.

It is the usual boring orchestrated jive - it’sFOSS do a review then the usual suspects back it up and promote the review on its forum - what a cheesy tired tactic…? After the last article by Dimitrios Savvopoulos on lubuntu which attracted so many negative comments; I just simply wouldn’t bother… :roll_eyes:
Now we have comments on the Garuda FOSS review… please note request for RAM usage as your colleague failed to mention performance at all - A Freudian Slip… LOL

You are now saying that you can’t say whether DistroWatch…> “ experienced performance issues, I simply can’t say. How could I?” I think you owe me yet another apology on the same subject about the same distro… can you believe it… :astonished: :roll_eyes:

… and you responded "You’re right, I have to take back some statements” - and now you are at it again as though nothing happened - saying you know nothing about any bad experiences he encountered testing that steaming pile of RAM hungry … Are you serious… :astonished:
and that was just the Lightweight versions… LOL… :slightly_smiling_face: :smile: :laughing: :rofl: running on 6MiB RAM - FULL version of Trisquel runs fast and snappy doing work on just 3MiB RAM :wink:

Who buys a car, motorcycle, washing machine or any other product without checking out its efficiency - I for one would not be that stupid. :roll_eyes: