FsF Free software Foundation NVIDIA official disinformation

Hey @Mina you knew that would be music to my ears - someone willing to learn rather than the amateurs banging on without a clue - thanks. :slightly_smiling_face: :clap:

Welcome to my Real World the Virtual World of SolidWorks where $Billion dollar contracts are subject to GLOBAL competitive tendering.
A world where the software is shown off at its best by NVIDIA graphics. (Not some toy town amateur cr4p) Where you can show animations of your design including fly-past - Star Wars etc. Photo realistic rendering is a great tool to assist the sales team to win a contract or just shift product. (Not some amateurs playing around blabbing on and on and on without a clue)

Quote:- "photo-realistic SOLIDWORKS rendering software called SOLIDWORKS Visualize, which utilizes NVIDIA Iray technology, progressively refining its image through constant feedback…”

Imagine trying to win a $Billion contract with their amateur setups… :frowning_face: :woozy_face:

What a Joke - :slightly_smiling_face: :smiley: :joy: :joy: :joy: :wink:

ps Found this old video showing one of my most simple designs for a clock pendulum regulator where my friend and art colleague made this little video of my design - note - even transparent opacity is no problem - shiny shafts no problem either…
http://www.johnsmithandsons.co.uk/

You will find the video at the bottom of the Restoration tab - Enjoy :kissing_heart:

ps Hey Mina could I ask you a stupid - question - not, your favourite colour whatever - but are there any pendulum clocks in Switzerland … Joke… :joy: :wink: