FsF Free software Foundation NVIDIA official disinformation

If you have any trouble reading my post…

…I am ready to assist you at any time - on average professionals have the opposite opinion to your amateur content and importantly back it up with forensic grade evidence from testing :thinking: :slightly_smiling_face: :kissing_heart: :wink:

However; good FOSSers, transient visitors and Noobs - I have great confidence that you can read without an problems at all; a thoroughly reliable highly professional reference work by those Phoronix guys…? :wink: Where rather than being amateurish without any tests at all…

Hey @Akito - No Problemo :robot: Asta la Vista :baby: Baby :grin: :laughing: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :kissing_heart: :wink:

… the professionals clearly show that with Linux - NVIDIA is the better graphics card.
So please stop this silly disinformation …

So there you have it - 7 pages of highly professional forensic grade benchmark testing. Now just who you want to trust - these Phoronix pros or the spreaders of disinformation here at it’sFOSS - I leave it with you to decide as I do not have any NVIDIA problems and don’t play such games. :slightly_smiling_face: :kissing_heart:

It is clear that these guys at Phoronix have done forensic grade tests so that our FOSSers and others have a clear statements on what is best - not some uninformed content by an amateur without a clue. :thinking: :slightly_smiling_face: :kissing_heart: :wink:
I do not want to waste time with that unreliable wayland crap… the vast majority do not either Top marks to @kovacslt for ignoring all the bad advice - disinformation and buying second hand NVIDIA graphics card with instant confirmation that he made the correct choice. :yum:

… I will just continue in a highly efficient manner with my workflow with NVIDIA graphics working faultlessly and unnoticed. :grinning: :kissing_heart:

Hey Fossers would you buy a car or anything else recommended by… :woozy_face:
Nope; me neither.

Paid how much for a car - sorry card … $1200 :astonished: :flushed: you are joking… :rofl: :kissing_heart: :wink: