Issue after upgrade to Ubuntu 19.04 from 18.04

After upgrading to 19.04 from 18.04 facing touchpad issue, not sensing properly working slow
in desktop files are not aligned, the alignment option is missing in right click.
applications is taking time to load, took time for booting also.
for every boot its counting 10 sec at GRUB GNU window, earlier this was not shown while booting system.

my system has 8GB RAM, 320 GB HDD i3 2nd Gen, 1 GB Raden graphics

upgraded OS from 18.04 to 19.04 using below link

1 Like

Firstly welcome @shrisivakumaran
I don’t know the answer to this, but I would direct you to this https://itsfoss.com/ubuntu-19-04-release/? As you will probably get your answer here

1 Like

Thanks for your reply.
is there anyway i can revert back to 18.04 LTS from 19.04 version?

1 Like

This might help you to do that, but I would also check on Its Foss site to check to see as it might well be covered on there as well; https://linuxconfig.org/how-to-downgrade-ubuntu-linux-system-to-its-previous-version

1 Like

downgrade not worked for me, i think for 19.04 display driver need to update mine is AMD radon how to update it?

A lot of things works only in LTS release. Intermediate releases are often buggy and lack support.

1 Like

Finally I’m planning to format system and install fresh Linux (Ubuntu 18.04). Any suggestions to install Linux except Ubuntu, mostly use for program and to play video.

The question here that you are asking a different topic to this one. So if you would like to ask it then please consider starting a different topic. It would just help the community to answer it for you, as the members would come to this one with one thing in and then see this and start a new conversation. I didn’t want to move and start this without asking you first to consider doing so - Thank you

Meltdown is guilty for too long boot time.Linux kernel is swollen
of news lines codes, and it reflect directly in boot time.
As always, my advice is for a clean install of any operating system.
Ubuntu Disco Dingo ( aka 19.04 ) is full problems, so my recommendation is
for Linux Mint, that works with less issues. :wink:

1 Like