My graphics thread

I am not much of a graphics artist, but I do draw something every now and then. When I feel like it is not that bad, I will try to put it here :slight_smile:

Fluent design is all over the news. So I thought why not try one myself. I really hope this one is close enough

Inkscape fluent

Real life version

Inkscape 64 alt

4 Likes

@meetdilip Please tell me how much you would charge me to re-design my logo in 3D which you can see at http://www.pc-tamer.com/

I would like the same scene, but with a tower instead of a desktop connected to a large screen TV. A Lion Tamer with a whip taming the scowling TV with arms or paws. Thanks!!!

@TrekJunky I am not skilled enough to do illustrations. You can get that done easily by someone at freelancer.com. Sorry to disappoint you.

2 Likes

I never knew about FreeLancer dot com. Thanks so much for telling me about it.

2 Likes

I drew them this morning. Hope to draw to more if I stay in the mood

hand clean

hand wash

sanitiser

soap

4 Likes

Seems like you have improved a lot in last few days :wink:

2 Likes

Combine them in order left to right in one 4x4 square…just a suggestion. Maybe a border around each one to separate them?

1 Like

According to you, which one gets the Work From Home icon vote ?

work from home

wfh laptop

B (i.e. the 2nd one)…

2 Likes

Stay at home icon

home only 1x

To me that “icon” kinda says “don’t stay at home”… or “don’t go home”…

Maybe increase the size of the house and put a padlock on the door? or a big “X” over the door?

1 Like

I was hoping to make that imply a chained house ( with people inside ). I could use hard colours, but thought about staying with the shades of blue. :slight_smile:

padlock sounds like a good idea

I hope this will satisfy you better. Gives the feel of a fence and more towards locked down

home only 3x

Padlock version

home only padlock

1 Like

Good work mate - but (just my opinion) it’s still not clear enough…

Maybe make the house a tad bigger, and further up the frame, make the door bigger, and put the padlock on the door, or near the door…

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback. Does this work for you ? :slight_smile:

human padlock

2 Likes

near perfect mate :smiley:

1 Like

The last one is by far better.

3 Likes

:slight_smile:

hand wash

2 Likes

Works for me, little person padlocked in house. I feel like that anyway, looking after grandson majority of the time (he’s asleep at present)

2 Likes