Post your desktop(s)!

Just wanted to see your setups :slightly_smiling_face:

Here is mine, Fedora 33 with GNOME:

Another one with neofetch

UPDATE: I have decided to use Adwaita theme, because it looks more consistent to me.

2 Likes

Kubuntu 20.04

3 Likes

Looks great! I used to use Kubuntu, but KDE got uncomfortable for me. Since my apps are all GTK based, I use fedora.

1 Like

Here is my Linux Mint 20 XFCE Desktop Computer, with my own wallpapers on each workspace, my own HTML file homepage in Firefox, Terminal with Neofetch, Nemo instead of Thunar file manager.

The theme is my own theme modified from Peppermint OS as a template, using GIMP. Bringing a little bit of Mark Greaves with me, renamed as Smooth.
The icon theme is Sardi-Ghost-Flexible

2 Likes

@clatterfordslim I definitely love the “nerdy” look and the lovely colourful icons in the bottom right corner.

1 Like

They are my games I have installed on a separate SSD :smile: We’re so lucky in Linux to be able to customize our desktops, try any of this in Windblows would not be easy and probably end up breaking it.

1 Like

Linux Mint Mate!!!

3 Likes

My UBUNTU 20.10!

I also need names of some gooood themes, icons, extensions, cursors, etc to make it beautiful.

2 Likes

So you want to see my desktop? :smiley:

Just for the sake of it:

5 Likes

Kubuntu :slight_smile:

:smile:

2 Likes

Hey @Aaron_Renny - Which planet are you on… :joy:
I like the uncluttered stark simplicity of my Trisquel desktop from out of the box along with the deep space and planet screen-savers.

Whilst looking for an ubuntu replacement for my other laptop I was advised to take a look at Fossapup and thought desktop was quite catching?

Then by accident I stumbled across a Swedish Linux -

2 Likes

Hey @Aaron_Renny - Which planet are you on… :joy:

I live in Mars I mean Earth :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Here is my Windows :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Hey Dude - Me :alien: Too… Now…

MARS ATTACKS … we come in peace :space_invader:
Print Screen Desktop while you still can! :joy:

kindest regards - Paul :alien:

If some of you don’t mind, it would be cool if you would share your desktops the way @kovacslt did. It’s interesting to see the different ways of how people work on their computer and what they want/need on their actual desk.

2 Likes

Sorry @Akito …

From my perspective I found ALL the posts interesting and discovered Neofetch too - cool :slightly_smiling_face:

4 workspaces on Mint Cinnamon.

5 Likes

Okay Akito, is this what you are requesting…? :thinking: :smile:

In the middle of nowhere a MAN is multitasking…! :joy: Checking today’s pictures Dell – Ubuntu – ShotWell, adjusting settings of GraphenOS Pixel phone in dark mode, kettle on to make cuppa tea, with Bozo :clown_face: the Clown’s “Oven Ready Brexit Deal” half baked in the oven – better take a look – Wow… it’s evaporated into thin air… :astonished:
Some people will believe anything :roll_eyes:

Okay better fire up HP Trisquel to see if ZTE dongle is connecting to www and check up on those it’sFOSS community members and see what’s new…

Ah… Akito is posting about all things astronomical with video of our rotating sun and László is posting his son’s photo of Saturn – cool. As I open the door of our Sally-Ann the Campervan (Motorhome) it’s like stepping out into the void as we are in a Dark Sky area, and there is the golden glow of Jupiter’s conjunction with Saturn… Last seen in 1226… No; I may be a pensioner but not quite that old… :joy:

5 Likes

Here’s My Desktop Its A Linux Mint 20.1 with Openbox WM

And Heres Another one

EDIT= i decided to change the desktop style here it is, Mint 20.1 with openbox WM=

the bottom panel is plank and the top one is tint2.

2 Likes

Here is Ubuntu Mate

Here is Mint 19.3, using the famous Pale Blue Dot image

3 Likes