What's your favorite FOSS calendar?

Not, because the gravitational vectors are also mirrored :slight_smile:

Looking at it,

may also fulfil the rquirement.

2 Likes

No need, everything is upside down here, phone included.

5 Likes

dn ʎɐʍ ʇɔǝɹɹoɔ ǝɥʇ sɹɐǝddɐ ʇᴉ ǝʇᴉs sᴉɥʇ ʇɐ ʞool noʎ uǝɥʍ oS

Hmmmm fun things to do

2 Likes

No , our whole world is u/d so we dont notice anything changed.
That is devilish hard to read on a tablet.

1 Like

True! That was me!

I’d write it out as a text file via TermUX ssh session…

Then read it in TermUX on my phone… Yeah… Nah…

I’ve gone back to paper… And I can usually read my writing with just my distance glasses on - not my readers…

If it’s a Bunnings trip - I write it on a post-it note - with the aisle number and price of the item I’m looking for…

I should see if I can get aisle number for my local supermarket - so I’m not going up and down the shopping list, or back and forth to diferent aisles… I kinda remember what’s in each aisle, but I don’t write my list in that order…

3 Likes

I only venture there when there is no alternative supplier.
They have a lot of second grade stuff, and it is hard to pick. I prefer the local hardware guy, or the internet.

1 Like