Teach YOUR children to be a SLOW POKE in the SLOW LANE

You FOSSers know that when I am asked to comment on some knuckle dragging dumb lard ass wannabe Peter Fonda in Easy Rider film posing on his customised hog cycle - I simply say that I am NOT a fan of AGRICULTURAL MACHINERY.
That is my opinion and I respect that others of no technical ability or limited knowledge have their own views - no problemo - Asta la Vista, :baby: Baby! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing_heart: :wink:
I have had to wait a five hours - delaying this post - to take back control - from LOL :slightly_smiling_face: :smiley: :grin: :laughing: :joy: :crazy_face: :wink:
Agricultural-Machine-01

“Don’t forget the dirt” :smiley: Should that be don’t forget the flying pig shit :airplane: :pig: :poop: Scratch’n’Sniff :nose: :pig_nose: :poop: - :rofl: :kissing_heart: :wink:
I stumbled across LinuxKidX download | SourceForge.net and have not stopped laughing since. When you run the most efficient Distros of ALL without problem on four disparate computers — LXDEminiMaxOS, miniTrisqul or the Full Monty Trisquel; all other Distros are SLOW POKEs in the SLOW LANE or have serious security or other issues. There are a few, very few, everyday software in the box Distros like Bodhi that prove to be the exception to the rule.
Again I am finding it hard to find independent professional reviews of Trisquel’s Distro SugarTOAST - it seems to be dominated by obese BLOATED fat SLOW POKEs that I am not allowed by it’sFOSS moderators to name.

Perhaps I should wipe that Toshiba Satellite drive and replace it with SugarToast
? Edit - Due to school 5-11 year olds I have just installed sugarTOAST Trisquel 64 bit and also burned a DVD image so that it can be run live or installed on other computers :thinking: :slightly_smiling_face:

Wait Andy, wait, slow on down Dude; or old age pensioner, Hold your horses - this tiny distro can be distributed by the school’s server; whatever that is - perhaps that it’sFOSS server guy from Oz can help me out here? :pleading_face:

Teaching children by FREE SugarTOAST Operating System to think FREELY about anything and here about FOSS - Free Open Source Software - FREE as in FREE THOUGHT and FREE SPEECH – NOT – free sweets or free cookies.
Wow - what is this FREEDOM VEHICLE - must be some kinda goddam, pinko, subversive commy crap or those goddam Chinese folks that Andy keeps banging on about
? :thinking: :lying_face: :wink: Which FOSSer was it who said “If you can’t hack it - teach it” Ooooooooops - guess it was moi
? :rofl: :kissing_heart: :wink:

Hey Guys this is getting dangerous now - Even it’sFoss have donated money to the FsF the Free Software Foundation - Holy Shit
! That means FREE as in FREE speech - init Dude - Yo Bro - like init! :hugs: :kissing_heart: :thinking: :lying_face: :wink:
Then why is this old coffin chaser geezer subject to an it’sFOSS gagging order
? :zipper_mouth_face:

Please - if anyone has a spare laptop in the UK 
?
You know I can find it a good home for some child in a poor family?

1 Like